Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

2013 F150 Heater Trouble Shoot

Could be the switch- blend door.. stuff like that.

Chris Fix youtube stuff. Hope it helps.

• Like 1

Thanks everybody......eastvalleyjerry hit it.....but damage that radiator cap looks nothing like the 79 Ford :) ....I was pretty embarrased when I first popped the hood and couldn't freaking find a radiator cap!!!

When I bought this truck I swore I wouldn't do any of the work on it, and in my panic for heat I called for an estimate on a heater core replacement.....$1500.00....yikes a far cry from my old heater core, $50 bucks and I install it!!!

I love this truck but miss certain things about my old truck that I will never get to do with this truck.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Thanks everybody......eastvalleyjerry hit it.....but damage that radiator cap looks nothing like the 79 Ford :) ....I was pretty embarrased when I first popped the hood and couldn't freaking find a radiator cap!!!

When I bought this truck I swore I wouldn't do any of the work on it, and in my panic for heat I called for an estimate on a heater core replacement.....$1500.00....yikes a far cry from my old heater core, $50 bucks and I install it!!!

I love this truck but miss certain things about my old truck that I will never get to do with this truck..