Sign in to follow this  
guyhaz

Polaris ranger tire dealers east valley

Need new front tires on my Ranger crew. Anybody know of a good shop in the east valley that can sell and mount the tires? Thx

Not sure of a shop but I have a new set of General tires for sale that I have in my crew.  They are 27” with about 150 miles.  Only reason I am selling is to go bigger.  Let me know if you are interested.  

• Like 1

I just went through this for my crew, I ended buying the M1 Evils from four season motor sports in Payson and had Discount tire in QC install them. Discount can’t order th M1’s but they can order other tires instead. I would recommend a DOT tire as they are less likely to get holes in them. 

Here’s a link to the tires, I think they are the best on the market

https://www.amstires.com/products/?productId=458560

Tensor regulators best tire. Never leave u stranded.  

Order any tire on line then take to any shop and get mounted

I was thinking about the Mongrels for the Ranger? I heard that 10 ply was awesome.

**We need a Offroad/UTV Forum

Thanks for the replys guys. Thanks for the offer Bigj but unfortunately I have aftermarket wheels. Size currently on the front is 30x10x14. I was hoping to find a shop locally to do both, I would like to use it this weekend.

29 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I was thinking about the Mongrels for the Ranger? I heard that 10 ply was awesome.

**We need a Offroad/UTV Forum

I think those are going to be my next set. Very positive reviews.

I ended up going to discount and bought the Mojave Rage tires. They r 8 ply DOT approved and run about 130 a tire plus mounting and tax.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, guyhaz said:

I ended up going to discount and bought the Mojave Rage tires. They r 8 ply DOT approved and run about 130 a tire plus mounting and tax.

I like the look of those. Was going to get the Mongrels when ready, but I may have to check those out.