Outdoor Writer

Merry Christmas

8 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

About as well as expected at 77 I guess. 🤣 Thanks for asking. 

I had a bout with colon cancer at the end of 2017 with 21 days in the hospital, but the surgery was a very successful one in getting rid of it all. And I'm now on oxygen 24/7, which has basically ended all my hunting, fishing and golfing. But I still get out of bed everyday, exercise a bit and do stuff at home - even out in the wood shop and yard.  I just have my 100-ft O2 thingie attached.  

Fully retired from the writing business about 6 months ago, so deadlines and dealing with editors is a thing of the past. 

So how's about you? Still down in Wildcat country??

Yep, still in wildcat country. Sorry to hear about your ailments, I have a few of my own. At least you pulled through. Father time, has a habit of catching up to us in unfortunate ways.

Fight the good fight, brother!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Snapshot said:

Yep, still in wildcat country. Sorry to hear about your ailments, I have a few of my own. At least you pulled through. Father time, has a habit of catching up to us in unfortunate ways.

Fight the good fight, brother!

You ain't kidding about father time. If I had known I would still be alive at 77, I would have taken better care of my body. 🤣

9 hours ago, CouesWhitetail said:

Merry Christmas everyone!  Nice to hear from you Tony!

Hi Amanda,

Stopped by to send my annual Christmas greetings. Promise I won't stay long. 😁

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, trophyseeker said:

Me too.

Me too Tony. This site needs more people like you around and posting now and then.