Sign in to follow this  
jonscaife

factory reconditioned trail camaers?

found some reconditioned moultrey (probably spelled wrong, sorry) online for dang cheap. just wondering if anyone has used them and with what results?

found some reconditioned moultrey (probably spelled wrong, sorry) online for dang cheap. just wondering if anyone has used them and with what results?

I use the Moultries

What model are they

i must be an idiot cause they wern't moultrie at all! :rolleyes: they are stealth cam mc2-gv's. any input would be really helpfull. i would hate to spend money on a peice of crap.

I don't know much about the brands of game cameras but I do like reconditioned stuff if the price is reduced enough. The way I look at it a new made item has just a quick check of quality... it may or may not be working perfectly. A reconditioned item has been gone over top to bottom and checked/fixed very well.

i must be an idiot cause they wern't moultrie at all! :rolleyes: they are stealth cam mc2-gv's. any input would be really helpfull. i would hate to spend money on a peice of crap.

Dag goon it :angry:

Don't make me go off like I did last night :(

Get your Javelina poop together before you make a post ;)

:P

:rolleyes:

I don't know much about the brands of game cameras but I do like reconditioned stuff if the price is reduced enough. The way I look at it a new made item has just a quick check of quality... it may or may not be working perfectly. A reconditioned item has been gone over top to bottom and checked/fixed very well.

:unsure: Thinking :unsure:

Might have a point there :unsure:

I wouldn't buy any film trail cams, too much time and money.

If you want a cheap one, Cabelas had the Wildviews in a double pack, 2 for $99. I think they are 2.0 megapixel, and are sd card cameras. Not bad for the money for a cheap one.