IA Born

Rocky Point Fishing

1 hour ago, Heat said:

Been out with this guy the last couple of years.  Today was a bit slower than last year but we caught plenty.  Comfortable boat for up to 6 anglers.  Shouldn't be more than 40 bucks a head.  Eduardo is a great Captain!

20190118_075943.jpg

20190118_174909.jpg

Awesome and thanks, Nick! Right now, everything is up in the air with me being furloughed. Hoping to be back to work soon and continue with plans. With all of this, I'm so ready to get away!

Dont sweat it, Nick! The pics are awesome!

On 1/20/2019 at 9:52 AM, Roosevelt Mark said:

We always grilled the trigger fish marinated in Italian dressing. Dam good.!

Same here, and then make fish tacos out of them. I buy the tortillas in RP , so they are made with lard and so good for you... add pico, shredded  lettuce , and a twist of  lime. Salsa to taste. In fact, had that for dinner Saturday.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Making smoked yellowtail quesadillas and gold spotted bass tacos later. 

Topper!  I've got to get into some of those yellowtails, they catch some out of Cholla, but I havent connected  yet.

3 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Topper!  I've got to get into some of those yellowtails, they catch some out of Cholla, but I havent connected  yet.

i used to fish out of cholla when i was a kid in the 90s, the boat caught a few. i talked to a guy that said they killed the yellows by bird island last year