Sign in to follow this  
300RUM

Equal Rights

I was watching a herd of deer this morning. One deer was running around with its head down chasing the others and sniffing them. I was ready to grab my pack and rifle. But wait, let's get out the spotting scope first. What do we have here, a dominate lesbian doe? Hey, I'm all for equal rights. If she identifies as a buck should I be allowed to tag her?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 300RUM said:

I was watching a herd of deer this morning. One deer was running around with its head down chasing the others and sniffing them. I was ready to grab my pack and rifle. But wait, let's get out the spotting scope first. What do we have here, a dominate lesbian doe? Hey, I'm all for equal rights. If she identifies as a buck should I be allowed to tag her?

It's pretty crazy that you posted this today because early this morning I witnessed the same thing. I was talking to my Pops and telling him how hard this doe was pushing this other doe as I watched through the binos. Seen the same thing this evening (different area) so I guess it's not as  uncommon as I initially thought. Crazy s**".

You guys living under a rock or what? We have girl jedis, all girl ghostbusters, even Ocean's 11 - um 8, all girls. I'm just waiting for the all girl version of Lone Survivor, where the don't only kill all the bad guys with jujitsu and knives, but restore peace in the region. Shoot those tranny muleys before they destroy the herd like we have! 😉