Rebel76

Would like to sale this very rare deer mule mount

Take one for the team trphyhntr. thanks for coming back Rebel76. Hunting season is all but over. We need someone to keep us entertained. I’m sure BassPro is going to give you an exceptional offer. That deer mule buck is much more impressive than any deer mule i have ever seen. Why is it rare? I am genuinely curious

• Like 2

I think trphyhntr just found his soulmate. I knew there was a mare out there to tame that stallion.  

• Like 1

i wonder if she guides kayak fishing trips on the salt river?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rebel76 said:

Well I was wrong not a deer mule but still no one has mentioned why I call it rare. I just got my acquisition in to bass pro. An well so far the quote I was given ill make sure to post for you all.

Again may got the kind of deer wrong but you all ain't said nothing bout why it's rare ?

I'm country girl I fish work on my own truck pretty much I'm my own old man. So dish it all you want or maybe do a girl a favor teach something don't talk shoot to her. Thanks guys ill make sure I post what i get from bass pro because I finally found some one to help me with this instead of using me as shoot what you boys call it penis envy?

You forgot to mention that your dad is a biker.

3 hours ago, Rebel76 said:

Well I was wrong not a deer mule but still no one has mentioned why I call it rare. I just got my acquisition in to bass pro. An well so far the quote I was given ill make sure to post for you all.

Again may got the kind of deer wrong but you all ain't said nothing bout why it's rare ?

I'm country girl I fish work on my own truck pretty much I'm my own old man. So dish it all you want or maybe do a girl a favor teach something don't talk shoot to her. Thanks guys ill make sure I post what i get from bass pro because I finally found some one to help me with this instead of using me as shoot what you boys call it penis envy?

We'll the penis envy would be the coon pecker hanging from a string off of it. As far as rare, I would have to guess because it looked that bad when it was shot?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rebel76 said:

See post above

It is rare because this deer mule has all of the characteristics of a tail white?  And apparently, shot it Yoda did....when a young padawan he was.

On a side note, I picked up this shed from a deer cow yesterday.

20190208_090521_zpsdnlqzsgm.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Sounds like she would ride you like a circus pony, if you're into that.

I think he is more into riding the circus ponies.