Buckskinmule

Tent, stove and generator

Priceless, let's buy the bino's and you can use my alacanac and stove and Honda whisper..

I was thinking of getting a tent for the overall ambience but I already got a camper so its probably a waste for me. Although I don't look forward to long trips pulling the dang thing.  

• Like 1

I got rid of my trailer and bought the tent and stove for $900 , in fact Adam picked it up for me from Cali, then bought a cargo trailer to put everything in, hook up and go. No unloading back into the garage, saves a day of packing everytrip

Sorry to have inconvenienced some of you in not maintaining this post. Ended up losing my dad, and this didn’t really matter anymore. I am intending to hold on to this stuff for awhile. As far as the insults are concerned, not actually sure how rare buckskinmules are nor do I recall the last time someone called me a weenie. My name is John  my phone is 623-695-1226

• Wow! 1

Sorry about your dad, don't post something unless you intend to sell that's all there saying

• Like 1

I'm really sorry about your dad man, lost mine a few years ago. My post wasn't meant to be taken too seriously, I just like to joke around a lot. 

Go take that stuff and take your family for a weekend outing. Time in the woods is great medicine.

• Like 2