vitalzone

2019 hunts

Well it's that time again they've already released the hunts for 2019,

sitting on 23 points so wondering what would be the best units, or do I just stick to what I've been doing for the past 21 years, although that did not  seem  to work

Well, with AZGFD screwing around with early rifle dates, one hunt is clearly the premium hunt this year. I hate it when they move the rifle hunts up before archery. 

Unfortunately, 23 points for a rifle antelope hunt doesn’t help you much more than having 0 bp’s i wouldn’t think. Between myself, brother and dad i think we have 70ish bp’s. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Well, with AZGFD screwing around with early rifle dates, one hunt is clearly the premium hunt this year. I hate it when they move the rifle hunts up before archery. 

Which one are you talking about. All the archery hunts are before the rifle hunts. Every one of them. ???

18 minutes ago, buglethemin said:

Which one are you talking about. All the archery hunts are before the rifle hunts. Every one of them. ???

I think he is talking about the 3a/3c early rifle elk hunt this year

• Like 1

last year it took 21 points to draw the early 3C / 3A rifle hunt. If you are sitting on 23 points, you should be able to draw almost any rifle tag... PER Hunter Trailheads draw odds report

opps i didn't realize this was for antelope 

They rotate one hunt each year before the archery hunt.  Two years ago it was unit 22, last year 7 west and next season 3a/3c.  I would imagine it will take a point or two more to draw this year as the rifle guys with most points want a crack at all those bulls before the archers.

21 hours ago, knothead said:

They rotate one hunt each year before the archery hunt.  Two years ago it was unit 22, last year 7 west and next season 3a/3c.  I would imagine it will take a point or two more to draw this year as the rifle guys with most points want a crack at all those bulls before the archers.

Does anyone know what the effects were the last 2 years in 22 and 7w on the archery hunts with the hunt being pushed back a week, and being shot at by rifles or muzzys?

55 minutes ago, Mesabulls said:

Does anyone know what the effects were the last 2 years in 22 and 7w on the archery hunts with the hunt being pushed back a week, and being shot at by rifles or muzzys?

A better hunt for the rifle or muzzy guy's! Bout dang time!

Why are some of you talking about elk in the antelope forum? It's confusing enough as it is. 😳

Where's bonecollector when you need him?

• Haha 1

Who cares where we talk about it, way to many rules with some of you, just like post in classified not the campfire, must be a teacher or cop.. Only my opinion

• Like 1