Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Prayers for my son

Praying for Your Son. Hope it something that Meds can control and nothin worse...........BOB!

Have a friend at work that had them very bad out of nowhere he almost lost he apprenticeship cause of it. They could not find the cause. He found out it was certain foods triggered them which is wierd. He changed his diet and hasn't had one in 8 years. Hope everything goes well with your son and you get some answers 

• Like 1

Prayers sent from our family - hard to imagine what you guys are going through. Best wishes.  

Thank you- all of you. I have a great update too!

Hes out of the seizure and resting. It turns out his fantastic nurse is married to a member of this forum, and I have no doubt that god put her there for us. Truly a blessing. 

This community is awesome. 

• Like 5

Praying for an accurate diagnosis and recovery/cure plan. Also praying for you and your family. May you find peace in his word.

All,

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers- my son is home and doing ok. We're starting some follow ups next week with the Mayo Clinic and hopefully we'll find a balance.

• Like 1

On January 1, 2019 at 7:34 AM, Jazz said:

Thank you- all of you. I have a great update too!

Hes out of the seizure and resting. It turns out his fantastic nurse is married to a member of this forum, and I have no doubt that god put her there for us. Truly a blessing. 

This community is awesome. 

Gotta love those nurses. And God of course, but more so nurses.  Let's hope mayo nails it down for you guys.