Edge

Weather report

27 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Drive about 15 min in any direction lol, you’ll find it

Foothills got snow. I imagine the far east side did as well?

4 hours ago, Will K said:

7 tenth's here in Casa. 

I was at the shooting range this morning and noticed a dusting on that mountain with the flat top.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, standman said:

272757C3-9C8B-4CB0-A3D0-2E909C748AF5.thumb.jpeg.8f1d63bdf86bdc915a81f3d7b891a46e.jpeg

Man, good thing I'm in the desert chasing deer.......looks like I'd have trouble getting my trailer back in the garage!

2 minutes ago, BOHNTR said:

Man, good thing I'm in the desert chasing deer.......looks like I'd have trouble getting my trailer back in the garage!

Wish I was down chasing deer.  

Brian

• Like 1

I was going to head down this afternoon to 32 to chase pigs and deer but decided to put it off for a day. We had family in town over the weekend and last I heard, they left for Phoenix about 4 hours ago and are barely past Heber. Glad I'm not out on the road right about now. 

Good news is I got to use my snow blower finally and after a couple hours my driveway looks a lot like Standman's pix.

2 hours ago, Coach said:

I was going to head down this afternoon to 32 to chase pigs and deer but decided to put it off for a day. We had family in town over the weekend and last I heard, they left for Phoenix about 4 hours ago and are barely past Heber. Glad I'm not out on the road right about now. 

Good news is I got to use my snow blower finally and after a couple hours my driveway looks a lot like Standman's pix.

I was on the Red Mountain 202 at about 10:30 AM and the Fway sign said "Chains or 4WD required 40 miles ahead" That's basically the turn off to Saguaro Lake.

18 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I was on the Red Mountain 202 at about 10:30 AM and the Fway sign said "Chains or 4WD required 40 miles ahead" That's basically the turn off to Saguaro Lake.

People couldn’t get up the hill to Mt Ord. Accidents galore last night. ADOTs twitter feed was blowing up.