mrodri30

Tagged out!! X2!

Nice job on the double! Look like some big old boars. Sure is fun chasing them this time of year.

4 hours ago, Mr September said:

What is a "sal"? If you don't mind me asking?

A chubby italian chick

On 1/7/2019 at 10:41 AM, Coach said:

Nice job on the double! Look like some big old boars. Sure is fun chasing them this time of year.

Why no photos and such from you???

14 hours ago, Mr September said:

Why no photos and such from you???

I only got a day and a half with the weather as it was, and it looks like the rest of my weekends in January will be spent on baseball tournaments in San Tan. My youngest son has a youth tag for 23 we may try to fill if time permits. I can't complain - in the time I had I did find pigs both days, just couldn't get a close, clean shot. I had one at 24 yards but its vitals were behind a bush, had several around 50 yards but same thing - only head or sometimes back half. I would have liked to get one, as they make some awesome jerky but just didn't get a clean, ethical shot opportunity.

8 hours ago, Coach said:

I only got a day and a half with the weather as it was, and it looks like the rest of my weekends in January will be spent on baseball tournaments in San Tan. My youngest son has a youth tag for 23 we may try to fill if time permits. I can't complain - in the time I had I did find pigs both days, just couldn't get a close, clean shot. I had one at 24 yards but its vitals were behind a bush, had several around 50 yards but same thing - only head or sometimes back half. I would have liked to get one, as they make some awesome jerky but just didn't get a clean, ethical shot opportunity.

Good job then. I agree with you. You need a CLOSE clean shot opportunity on these little guys to be ethical. Tiny vitals, fast as lightning, and tough as nails. We don't shoot beyond 20 at them. (If I can't get within 20 yards on Javelina: It means I can no longer hunt and I will immediately hang it up! LOL!)