Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

Roof Recoating Reference in Tucson

Looking for a reference on a roof repair/recoating company in Tucson. Home is a mid-town 50s adobe with a flat roof. Probs close to 3K total sq ft including carport. If anyone is in the industry or has worked with someone honest/reliable please let me know.

Also, I have personally rolled on new coats, at this point the roof needs  some leveling, etc as I'm getting pockets that will require someone with a little more know how. And I know right now with the cold temps is not a good time to do the work, I'm just planning for the spring.

Thanks for reading.

Nico Ramirez

El Pueblo Roofing

(520)623-3491

Please give me a call we are a local family owned business that has served Tucson and surrounding areas since the 1950's.

Please PM me if you would like my personal contact and would like to discuss your project.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 5nRamirez said:

Nico Ramirez

El Pueblo Roofing

(520)623-3491

Please give me a call we are a local family owned business that has served Tucson and surrounding areas since the 1950's.

Please PM me if you would like my personal contact and would like to discuss your project.

Thanks, it looks like your PMs are full.

• Like 1

Nico at El Pueblo is good and reliable. They did my roof at the busiest time during monsoon season. (Good hunter also) Family business in Tucson

• Like 1