Sign in to follow this  
Beaton

Swarovski slc 15x56 case

Just bought a pair of non HD 15x56 slc from a good friend. They had only been in the field 1 time. He couldn't find the storage cass for them. Anyone know of any for sale? Or any other options other than buying the original case from Swarovski.  Thanks.

My friend is going to look for it. Hopefully he finds it. If not I will see if there are any still for sale here. Thanks guys!

The case that mine came in is a complete piece of crap. I don't know why you'd want one (although it doesn't look like the one pictured above, which is much nicer than the one that came with mine).

I use bino bib.

Good to know. Maybe I dont want it then. I used a friends old light green 15's for an antelope hunt and the original case for his was really good. Thanks for all the replies.

Mine are not the newest HD version, but the older dark green SLCs. My case is just flimsy black nylon with no padding at all. The zipper tab broke off almost immediately. Maybe they're giving you something nicer now?

20190104_150154_resized.jpg

Are you looking for soft case or hard case recommendations? 

I keep mine in the original soft case then put that in a black Apache 2800 hard case they sell at Harbor Freight.  The hard case has the pull and pluck foam so you can get them nice and snug in the case.  It works great for storage and transport and the 2800 size fits larger size binoculars but they sell different sizes.  They're pretty spendy but it's budget dust compared to the binoculars they're protecting.