Sign in to follow this  
jironworks

Need help with value ?

See that is why I posted on here for help on the value, I know nothing about it, and sounds like " levers " is the go-to Man when it comes to this gun, so if I'm correct it's worth around 500.00? , Thanks for everyone's help and Mr levers as well

I'm not sure I'm the go to man but, for what it's worth, that's my opinion.  I think most of the gun dealers would price it higher but I think that's about the right value given the serial number problem.

" levers " after looking close it does look like a 1 in front of the 9, doesn't appear to be ground down or anything just looks to me as if it was not stamped as deep as the other numbers, with that being said , if you owned it and were to sell it what price would you put on it? Or is this one of those guns that you would be stupid to sell ? Thanks in advance for all your help and advice

It's a pretty common gun so I don't think I'd regret selling it if it were mine and I didn't have any attachment to it.  I'd probably try putting a price on it of $550 or $600 and see if it would sell or generate an offer close to that.  If the 1 is visible, it makes it better.  Most dealers would probably price it closer to $700-800.  And, there are always dealers willing to put very high prices on guns like this.....I've seen guys ask $1200 or so....but, when I sell one of mine, I never get anything near that.

6 minutes ago, levers said:

It's a pretty common gun so I don't think I'd regret selling it if it were mine and I didn't have any attachment to it.  I'd probably try putting a price on it of $550 or $600 and see if it would sell or generate an offer close to that.  If the 1 is visible, it makes it better.  Most dealers would probably price it closer to $700-800.  And, there are always dealers willing to put very high prices on guns like this.....I've seen guys ask $1200 or so....but, when I sell one of mine, I never get anything near that.

Sounds good, again thanks for your help 

Have yourself a great new year!