Coach

.243 Handi Rifle Package

Trying this again close to youth Javi hunts. 

$400 OBO for the package. 

Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope, Harris 12 - 23 bipod, Allen sling with bullet loops, Allen soft case, butt-stock bullet holder & 2 boxes of ammo.

IMG_1345.thumb.jpg.12742d5e64d2933aa9ac74b94f759c95.jpg

I would certainly consider it. I don't have another .243 so the ammo is of no use to me. But feel free to shoot me a PM on the rifle alone. I'll be travelling to Phx area through Globe and Payson the next couple weekends for baseball tournaments in the San Tan valley area. 

I'm not sure. I'll try to post a pic of the reticle tomorrow. I think it's a mil setup with standard mil dots and windage. 

• Like 1

Well, I went from $450 to $300, That's about as low as I can do. The scope, bipod, case - I'm pretty much giving the rifle away at that price. But I'd love to see it go to a youth hunter. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Coach said:

I'm not sure. I'll try to post a pic of the reticle tomorrow. I think it's a mil setup with standard mil dots and windage. 

Maybe the ballistic plex?

Screenshot_2019-01-12-20-40-21.png

• Like 1

Yes, it's the Hoghntr has the correct reticle. Unfortunately this picture is sideways and I can't correct it in photoshop, but this is the actual reticle. I hope this attaches.

IMG_1372.JPG

• Like 1