EarlyBronco

PLEASE READ iso release for One armed shooter

Looking for a release for a one armed shooter( my brother), he used to shoot a bow and got in an accident and lost the use of his right arm, he wants to get back into it now so I’m looking for a release, I suggested a mouth tab but he thinks it’ll hurt his teeth, so I am looking for one that goes over the shoulder that has a release attached to it, I’ve looked all over the place and can’t find any but I’ve seen pics on google of what we’re looking for, any help is appreciated, thank you

track down Eric bennett. He is paralympic one armed shooter from the valley. He could get you info. He uses a shoulder style and a tab both.

• Like 3

Erik usually hangs out at corner archery on 51 and northern north west corner in a stripmall. he coachs there and works there.

I havent been there in 8 months so I dont know if he's sill there. If not Rhonda at C/A will know what to get. Erik is a really cool guy easy to talk too

Interesting post and prompted me to check out some of his competition video.

This one seriously looks like a disadvantage for Erik competing against a guy in a wheel chair.......but dang.......pretty impressive.

Good luck in your search for a release!

• Like 1

Eric is not only a badass archer, he is a genuinely terrific person.  I have known him for about 18 years.  Shot archery with him for quite a few years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

He was my archery coach way back when, and my wife’s  Science teacher in high school.

He was one of my teachers too. 

• Like 1

I read the title and clicked on it, knowing I was going to point you in the direction of Eric and Corner Archery. Looks like everyone has your back. Good luck