no worries

Sonora Coues hunt (last minute opening)

Mine too.  We are only hunting the weekend of 1/26 and 1/27.  What unit ? We are in 36. 

I would be all over this if I already didn't have a hunt in Sonora the same week. I'd be interested in just the Javi hunt.

57 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I would be all over this if I already didn't have a hunt in Sonora the same week. I'd be interested in just the Javi hunt.

Get one done early, and then go to the other, very simple plan!

• Like 1

Predator,

Ill try and gather some info for you about the javelina hunting and PM you with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

Get one done early, and then go to the other, very simple plan!

Doesn't work that way. You need to have the contract and gun permit in place and each outfitter needs to accompany you to and from the border.

Both remaining tags are spoken for. I’ll update the tread if they become available again.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Doesn't work that way. You need to have the contract and gun permit in place and each outfitter needs to accompany you to and from the border.

Wait? You can’t just walk across the border and roam the country at will without consequence? What are you going to tell me next, you don’t get free access to their education and healthcare systems?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Wait? You can’t just walk across the border and roam the country at will without consequence? What are you going to tell me next, you don’t get free access to their education and healthcare systems?

L.O.L. free corn with the red sprinkle on it also!!!

• Like 1