BC8702

Winchester model 70 LimbSaver help

Anyone used a LimbSaver airtech on a synthetic stock model? Everything I find says it is for a wood stock. I find it hard to believe they don’t make one for the synthetic stocks. If anyone has any information or a part number I appreciate it. I am looking for the replacement pad not the slip on. 

I would also possibly be interested if someone has a aftermarket stock for this. It is a long action 7mm mag. Thanks. 

There is a file with all of the templates and fitting guide... 10816 is the model 70 part#

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1999/2905/files/Recoil_Pad_Template_Guide_-_01_2018_-_Web.pdf?4988935229279426438

asking for a stock is going to get no response unless you know what you want since there are so many styles, mfg's, etc. 

15 hours ago, BC8702 said:

Anyone used a LimbSaver airtech on a synthetic stock model? Everything I find says it is for a wood stock. I find it hard to believe they don’t make one for the synthetic stocks. If anyone has any information or a part number I appreciate it. I am looking for the replacement pad not the slip on. 

I would also possibly be interested if someone has a aftermarket stock for this. It is a long action 7mm mag. Thanks. 

If you get a Pachmayr decelerator with the same bolt spacing you can go from there. Pretty easy to do a grind to fit just got to make sure you tape off your stock grinder then sander. But they say on the package how much you can actually grind cuz, well,  you know not that I've ever done it before LOL but you can grind right through the Rubber and be in the metal if it's the wrong size