krp

Oneida Lite force magnum bow

Original condition, replaced cables and string a few years ago, shot a couple times through the crono and it's been under the bed since.

Short modules, 80% let off, I shot it at 27" with a release, it can go lower and I can adjust it to 29" maxed but easily adjust to 28.5"... I have it at around 28" as i was thinking of using it with fingers. 

Original matching quiver, original sights, rest are some I had in my box, originally had prongs, then whisker biscuit. All accessories have been removed and replaced changing cables so not tuned to bow.

I bought it new from Bear Mt  in mesa 1997, killed 4 elk and a couple deer. Now I use a switchback and this bow collects dust.

500.00 or trade for 45LC revolver/lever or lever in rimfire/hand gun calibers.

Kent

20190113_082457.jpg

20190113_082104.jpg

20190113_081840.jpg

20190113_081810.jpg

Last year I hunted this bow was 2006 I believe, if I remember right somehow I lost the screw through the grip and replaced it with a hardware store one.

20190114_062833.jpg

20190114_070718.jpg

If the sale doesn't come up here, you should definitely try a bowfishing site.  Tons of guys use these for bowfishing and will pay good money for them...

• Like 2

SPF.

As stated these bows are much more popular in other parts of the country, I figured there was slim chance of selling local but someone googling would bring this up since they are fairly rare. The right person looking for the right bow.

Kent