Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New CWT Hoodies and Tshirts --- today (jan 28) is last day to order!

I am trying something new that should help lower cost, allow more options to choose from and make things easier for everyone.  I am using the new a group order form with CustomInk.  Everyone selects and pays individually for items you order.  Use the link below to access the group order form.  You have until Jan 28 to place an order before the order form closes.  Once closed, all items ordered will be printed and shipped.  Since the order form will be open for two weeks before printing starts, that means that you will have to be patient while waiting for your item, as you won't get it for a few weeks.  

Also, please note that the Jerzee and Gildan hoodies run small, so you may want to order up a size.  The other items (short sleeves, long sleeve tshirts and women's hoodies) run pretty true to size.  I had to offer two different brands of sweatshirts for the Military Green hoodie because they were out of Large on one brand and had limited XL sizes on the other.  Both hoodie brands run on the small side.   I recommend checking out the sizing chart link next to each item and actually measuring yourself to make sure you get the right size so you don't end up with one that is too small.  When you open the order form, you will see each product and next to the product name there is a link that says "View Sizing Line-up", click on that to see measurements for each size for each product.  

take your time, the order form will be open until Jan 28.  

Rough charges for shipping will be $5 for one item, $7 for 2, $8 for 3 and $10 for four or more items.   

order form:

https://www.customink.com/g/hnb0-00bq-3eud

• Like 3

On 1/18/2019 at 8:47 AM, Big Browns said:

I just placed my order.

Ditto.

Does anyone have any feedback on the differences between the two hoodies in Military Green?  Slightly disappointed that a 100% poly hoodie was not an option but I guess beggars can't be choosers.   I did notice that the color most of us picked was not available so I guess thats why.  Jerzees vs Gildan anyone before I order?

On 1/25/2019 at 10:28 AM, Heat said:

Does anyone have any feedback on the differences between the two hoodies in Military Green?  Slightly disappointed that a 100% poly hoodie was not an option but I guess beggars can't be choosers.   I did notice that the color most of us picked was not available so I guess thats why.  Jerzees vs Gildan anyone before I order?

You can check the size chart for each type, they vary a little in their fit.  The customink rep said she likes the Jerzees slightly better than Gildan.  I only added the Gildan because they were out of Large in military green the Jerzees.  So if you need to order a Large in that color, your only option is to go with Gildan.  Both hoodies are said to run a little small, so check the size chart using the text link just to the right of each product.  

• Like 1