Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

MeatEater/Antigun

No excuse , your either with us or with the liberals. Anyone  who sides with the liberal Democrats on their views on guns is a trader !!  I couldn’t watch another meat eater show if I wanted to after hearing that BS.

• Like 1

How about this thought....all of us on here are pro gun and pro hunting, obviously. And the more people in our country that are on our side,the less trouble we are going to have preserving those things we love. Is it really such a bad thing to have rinella as an ambassador to those people that are apathetic or never exposed to what we do? I'd be willing to bet that rinella would turn a whole lot more liberals into pro (or at least not anti) hunters then most people that many hunters think are great for our cause. Rinella is articulate,has great explanations for why we hunt and why conservation  is so important,and he's willing to listen to other people's views.THAT is what wins people over! Especially versus someone like Ted Nugent,who is in your face and closed minded.those type of people only turn people who are on the fence about hunting/guns off to our cause ,which ultimately makes things more difficult for us,and as a result puts the things we want to accomplish,or keep,in danger.

• Like 4

On January 17, 2019 at 9:24 PM, AZkiller said:

I was just about to post this! Thanks bone! I kinda figure Steve leans Right but is scary. Ryan and Ben are nutjobs. I just sent Ben an e-mail yesterday over his most recent podcast with some old Dumocrat that kept referring to our Democracy. Frickin agonizing. How can you have ANY political discussion with someone that doesn't understand our REPUBLIC!!!!

Are you talking about posowitz podcast? Not sure how someone could get a negative out of that show? 

11 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Are you talking about posowitz podcast? Not sure how someone could get a negative out of that show? 

I can't begin to take anyone seriously that would ramble on about our Democracy. We don't have one! A DEMOCRACY wouldn't enjoy the Liberties that we do in our DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. Any person in a political discussion with me that doesn't know and understand that immediately loses ANY and ALL credibility with me. For a host to allow that to continue on their platform inferrs complacency. This exposes Progressives in any discussion. They do not want a Republic. They already introduced a bill to eliminate the electoral college. This should cause a revolution if passed. Words matter. Not all Nuances are a good thing. I am anti Bull**** like Ben but there has been alot of it in his last 3 or so shows.

I really think your splitting hairs and seeing something that isn't there. 

I don't know, I listened to that discussion and didn't pick up on what was bothering you. 

My very slight understanding of the two words are they are quite often interchangeable in today's spoken word. 

39 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

I really think your splitting hairs and seeing something that isn't there. 

I don't know, I listened to that discussion and didn't pick up on what was bothering you. 

My very slight understanding of the two words are they are quite often interchangeable in today's spoken word. 

And that is a massive problem with our country. They are very different things and the misunderstanding of our structure of government will be the death of our country one day.

Truth be told, I have not listened to a single mediator podcast since I saw him live in Phoenix. Which is kind of depressing because his podcast was one of my favorites. I still dig the show, but not the podcast

Just now, AZkiller said:

Good response. He sounds pissed

He sounds sincere but does he realize he's lining the pockets of an antigunner who has donated money to politicians to attack our 2nd amendment rights? He's a smart dude so I hope he hasnt overlooked that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I feel like I just got scolded.

Came out swinging like Brett Kavanaugh to those falsely accusing him.