Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

MeatEater/Antigun

I was just about to post this! Thanks bone! I kinda figure Steve leans Right but is scary. Ryan and Ben are nutjobs. I just sent Ben an e-mail yesterday over his most recent podcast with some old Dumocrat that kept referring to our Democracy. Frickin agonizing. How can you have ANY political discussion with someone that doesn't understand our REPUBLIC!!!!

2 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Everybody says Rogan is good for us hunters, im not so sure about that. Also always had doubts about the BHA group as well

He’s talked down about hunting with guns, talked down on guys going for grand slams. Rinella is famous for eating the worst cuts of animals which appeals to non hunters who think we waste game. that senator they mention that was on rinellas show has gotten a lot of face time this week

Wow...I guess that one is coming off "My List".  A guy can claim to be apolitical all he wants...as long as he doesn't say anything that is contrary to his backers political agenda.  Disgusting.

They sold out for the money.

Netflix is run by Obama and Susan Rice now too. Guess where Meateater went? Yep...Nextflix.

• Like 1

If he doesn't think his far left financial backer isn't going to influence the content of the Meateater show, he is woefully ignorant.  Sianara ,Steve!!!

10 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Everybody says Rogan is good for us hunters, im not so sure about that. Also always had doubts about the BHA group as well

BHA is crap. They started out as a group to protect public lands (that's good) and now, for some reason, are pushing their own brand of fair chase and are rabid climate change freaks.

I think you guys are jumping the gun big time. I definitely DO NOT claim to be one political party or another.i use my own brain and make decisions on issues that I believe are right,not what some guy in Washington tells me that I should think is right. And I'm an avid Hunter,and completely back what is best for hunting and conservation. I can hear some minds blown from here. Probably the minds that,at the direction of their political party, are supposed to be blown at a comment like this....

Yeah,  give it some time and see how it shakes out. I'd like to see if Rinella makes a statement about it.  

• Like 1