gr8fuldoug

Impending Snow Storm Sends Doug to SHOT Show Early

101418_1016536_272187.gif
logo.jpg
shotshowcl.jpg

With the impending snow storm this weekend and the very real chance that my flight Monday morning might not get out I switched my world around (I hope you are never at the mercy of the airlines) and I am leaving this afternoon to head to Vegas for SHOT Show. This starts our week long SHOT Show Sale a few days early.

We have our Super Specials Section that has great deals, however, if what you're looking for isn't there just call us, 516-217-1000, and the boys will hook you up.

We are expecting that amazing delivery from Meopta of:
Meopro 4.5-14x44's starting @ $449.99, Meopro 6.5-20x50's starting at $649.99, Artemis 1.5-6x42's for only $449.99, Meopro and Artemis 6x42's starting @ $429.99, MeoStar 1.7-10x42's starting at only $1,049.99, MeoStar 2-12x50's starting at only $1,099.99

We have all kinds of deals that I just cannot list as this post would be too long and I need to get myself together and out of here to the airport by 2 so please just call in, 516-217-1000, and we will take great care of you on whatever you're looking for.

We have added a SHOT Show Page on our site for updates and reports from the show. Check it out

As always I do ask that while I am away, Jan 18th - 28th, please make sure Joel, CameraLand@aol.com and Neil, CameraLandNeil@aol.com don't get lonely. Feel free to e-mail them or give a call, 516-217-1000 and check up on them. lol.

If there are any products (in Sports Optics or our Photo divisions) you'll be looking for while I am away at SHOT just mention to them that Doug said there a special SHOT Show Sale going on and they will give you special discounted pricing. :)

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com