yorick1

Sold

Selling my lathe to upgrade to one that will be big enough to barrel a rifle. This one is in great shape.  Runs on 120 v household current.  Comes with 3 and 4 jaw chucks, faceplate and other stuff as pictured. Does not come with the bench it is pictured on. Give me a call at+19283104798 if you want to check it out. $1000 obo. Grizzly G0602. 

Im located in flagstaff, cash only and I won’t be shipping this one. I will help you load it.  

6453B416-8CC5-41F9-9EAC-52E4FDF6915B.jpeg

E9B65CC0-8A9C-4AA9-869E-8611D0EEBE6E.jpeg

7D5215EE-2912-40E3-ABBF-7EFE730EB2F2.jpeg

0FCAE365-5311-48E0-BB5A-2362B22DAE58.jpeg

• Like 1

Do you know what kind of warranty or customer support Grizzly has on their products if purchased 2nd hand? Or has anyone ever had to use Customer Service through Grizzly? This would all be new to me seeing that I have never used or touched a machine like this! 

I’m sure it doesn’t have a warranty at this point, it’s several years old. They have been making this model for a long time and it’s still in production, so parts shouldn’t be an issue if you needed them. But I’ve never dealt with their customer support system so I couldn’t tell you. I can say that the lathe is a good beginner model, big enough to make real projects, and act like a real lathe, but cheap enough to see if you like machining.  Attached is a picture of a model steam engine I made with the lathe. (Just an example of the kinda thing that you could make with the lathe)

C37F8972-DC04-4F90-8C96-29AE108D162D.jpeg

• Like 1

Ok one last bump but I’ll sweeten the pot. $1000 even and I can meet someone in camp verde. Headed for eBay next. Thanks for looking.