Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Coues whitetail cape

Well I shot a real nice buck in Mexico, was with a great group of guys. Hit him a little back and couldn't located due to had to leave the next day. He's been found , I go back Wednesday to get him. So on that note they cut his head of and enjoyed the meat, so now I need a cape, if anyone has one that hasn't been sliced up the front that you want to part with let me know. Tubed is preferred but I'm open to anything. No spikes please.. Thanks guys and gals 

• Like 2

Congrats.  But can’t help you with a cape. 

• Like 1

Great looking buck. 

I thought the head had to be stripped of any meat or hair to bring it back into the US. 

Oh he's been stripped and capped, I'll make sure he's clean of all brain matter before I come back across.

• Like 1

Looks like I have one , from a hundred inch buck, thankyou for all the kind words, I will post better pics when I get him in hand tomorrow

• Like 1

Ya me to, hopefully you not saying that because you no something. The rancher has my tag, have paper work, I got Mexican car insurance for tomorrow, I cross in my truck meet him , complete paper work, make sure he's clean, then back thru. I'm hopeing all goes well. A little anxiety, ok alot.

• Like 1