Sign in to follow this  
sneakem33

Super Raffle tag buck...

I’m just here to see how many different ways people can spell Duwane. 

• Like 13
  • Haha 6

So a guild did something questionable to another guild so his army and get an animal before the other guilds army could?

This is news? 

• Like 1

D-Wayne lol and A3 are guides. They were being guides. They accept money to try to get their clients as big an animal as possible. If you think there is a guide out there that wouldn't do this same thing to another guide then you are mistaken. 

• Like 3

1. I'm gonna need to make a run to Walmart for more popcorn.

2. Lark ain't here to straighten this out.

3. I really want to see the crayon version of this hillside story.

4. Like was said earlier....who the heal answers their phone if they are hunting a huge buck!

5. Who is Ben?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CJohnson said:

Correct, this is not a true 150” Coues whitetail deer. The drama is extremely dumb and could’ve easily been avoided. 

Spotter found the buck on the hill. Ben and the hunter were on the other side of the hill. Before Ben and the hunter could get around to the buck side of the hill, the buck had moved down in the flats. Coincidentally, about that same time Duwane and his hunter got there. Duwanes guide then picked up the buck in the flats. Boom. Dead hybrid. 

That sounds like a legitimate public land hunt to me.  Change my mind.

And I hope it is a hybrid....how cool would that be?  A big deer that is even more rare due to it being a hybrid makes it more of a trophy in my book.  It also legal to take with a whitetail tag in your pocket.

And reading through your comments it sounds like there is a close relation between you and "Ben" so you have a horse in this race that lost.  Hence the name calling, accusations, etc.  Life is too short man and there are many more deer on the hills to get all worked up over one of them.  Guides are Guides who make a living doing this and I can guarantee you that guys like Mr Adams and the others that have been in this game a long time don't give a rats butt about what CJohnson, Basser, or any other people in the interwebs think about it.  

But I am glad to see that Hunting Forum debates can still rage on behind screen names like the good ol days!  Thought these were going by the wayside when IG and Facebook took over!  

• Like 9

Guides will be guides.  It is funny when the shoe is on the other foot.  Dowayne Adams is a saint, there is no way he or any of his guides, would ever do anything not completely 100% courteous and by the book.😏  As for A3.... Stories about one of their 300 guides/ lookouts getting beat out by other guys make me warm and fuzzy inside.  Sounds like CJ lost out on some finder money or something.

• Like 8