Sign in to follow this  
sneakem33

Super Raffle tag buck...

16 hours ago, bonecollector said:

I have no dog in this fight either but who answers a phone call while your trying to kill a giant buck?

image.jpeg.9128b90fa6ab48d34863d564a1dc352a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Would rather have a 6’4 Toby screw my chick than have a 150 coues shot in front of me. 

Oh boy.  I hope you dont hold a public office......  

11 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Oh boy.  I hope you dont hold a public office......  

No, but If i ran on the left id be praised for the promoting cultural enrichment. Probably win 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bigorange said:

Need Lark and BC777 to chime in and make this interesting. Heck where are BOB and Casey?

I think BC777 would add value to this thread.  He's the perfect hybrid: one part cam thief, one part poacher. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, MAZ1000 said:

I mean if I didn't know both sides you may have me half way convinced that Adams was a snake. Shoot it sounds pretty dang good. I think...Your argument is ethics with a little peppered in name calling too... but mostly ethics.  Thats pretty bold word to throw out there considering your source...again asking "lets call him Ben" about his ethics when it comes to old school hunting moral and this buck right here.  Not that it matters. Im gonna consider your source. Lame. You ARE POUNDING posts where people are validating the history of ethics about the guy you are calling a "snake"  You-"I don't want to hear about all the ethical things the guy (Duwane) has done. I want want to hear about that one story I'm telling you all that doesn't add up and stick right there...im gonna stick right there....But calling me CJJOHNSON, us, haters, jelly, thats old news."  This is about ethics and doing the right thing. Ben? Ya there. Doing the right thing? So yeah. Lastly, You said  "#3 change your mind" I think its pretty made up dude. I also think its Pretty Foolish. I don't see much slandering coming from the other side.  Id say Bigger people maybe. Solid folks. No he doesn't rock my baby or change my tires. OLD NEWS.  I guess we will leave the details up to the men on the mountain and God. Seems if I had to evaluate your story he kinda pulled through for the right folks at the right time.  Anyways,  What a great story. You should start a novel series about it.  Fiction of course. What a great deer. :)  

Bingo! We have a winner. 

• Like 1

Man...this post had SO much potential. Maybe Bob will hop on at 2:00am

• Like 5
  • Haha 1