Sign in to follow this  
sneakem33

Super Raffle tag buck...

16 hours ago, idgaf said:

Other than people you know that are not getting paid, Has anybody noticed the effects of the Gov't shutdown?

I travel a lot for work.  Mildly longer TSA lines at airports (mainly JFK.....).   Also, I wanted to make sure my mobile number was on the national 'Do Not Call' list (remember that???).  When I went to that site a week or so ago it was down with a message saying something like 'Due to the partial government shutdown....'.    I see neither one of these things as more than slightly inconvenient..... ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

I travel a lot for work.  Mildly longer TSA lines at airports (mainly JFK.....).   Also, I wanted to make sure my mobile number was on the national 'Do Not Call' list (remember that???).  When I went to that site a week or so ago it was down with a message saying something like 'Due to the partial government shutdown....'.    I see neither one of these things as more than slightly inconvenient..... ;)

Gotta get precheck. I've had about 9 flights since this started and have had zero issues. JFK always sucks. 

35 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Gotta get precheck. I've had about 9 flights since this started and have had zero issues. JFK always sucks. 

I usually fly into Islip or Laguardia.

Nature bob is back. Went to PA. to visit my deathly ill Dad of 98 years.  Last I will see Him .Thats life not this Bullshit about a Deer. Public land who ever gets there first wins.  I know Duwane and trust Him. He wouldnt do anything un ethical on purpose. Not on his side cause I hunted with Him, Ive known other guides I hunted with and do not trust them. On other hand I have heard some shady things about the other party involved and not from anyone in the Adams camp. Another source that is very reliable.. Just going from what I know and have heard.. OF to SO  CAL. for work .Peace to all and remember it is a dang DEER not a matter of life and Death.. PS, If Your a good Human say a Prayer for Dad. One of the last Heroes from WW11............THanks ,,,BOB!

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Come on Jan 31!

What's Jan 31St ?

Russian EMP

The end of deer season when we all stop warring amongst ourselves and there can finally be peace and balance within the force.