Sign in to follow this  
CJNAZ

33/37 Archery Hunters

Checking in with the archery hunters in 33/37B that were able to hit the hills. How were the numbers this year? I've got a HAM tag this year. Scouting has produced some promises but the numbers of sightings have been quite lower this year for me. Always did well in previous years. Had a hip replacement done recently and that has caused me to not be able to put as many miles on the boots as I wanted. Hoping that is that is the only reason my scouting has produced less options than years before. Sure is super green out there tho.

Comments?

I only got to hunt one day this season, but got into a herd about an hour into the morning and then my buddy glasses up a lone javi an hour or so before dusk.   That was northern end of 37b.  Not bad for a one day hunt.

good luck, hope you find some.

• Like 1

Ran into a group of them while deer hunting in unit 33. Had 4 of the whoofing at me at 10 yards, but my tag isn't good until the end of February. Probably won't hunt the same spot because it took some ridiculous hiking to get in there. If I get to the last day of my hunt I might give it a shot. Good luck.

• Like 1