wildwoody

Youth stink pig, good luck to all

Staring this topic to get back to what's important, our young hunters and there success and priceless stories with there parents or mentors. I going out in the morning  with my precious little 10yr old grand daughter, the beginning of many precious stories and memories. I'm inviting everyone to post there stories of this yrs season. Good luck to all the young ones . And remember this is the best time to teach them hunting ethics and safety, no bad habits. Can't wait to see the out come

• Like 7

Thanks for giving everyone permission to share their stories. How much you paying per?

Really every time, was trying to get away from the macho crap, thanks

• Like 2

Taking a couple kids out tomorrow.  

Good luck everyone. 

• Like 3

Love love love hunting javelina. It’s get the same attention an elk tag would get. 

And my sweet little 10year old filled her tag at 805 this morning 

• Like 6

So many great youth hunting Javi stories on this site. Taking my boys out for javelina, turkey, elk, deer it just brings up so many great memories. I've posted lots of them over the years and just hope other parents keep doing what you are and getting them involved. Kudos to you and best wishes for a great 2019 year of hunting with your kids.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

Love love love hunting javelina. It’s get the same attention an elk tag would get. 

And my sweet little 10year old filled her tag at 805 this morning 

Now that's what I'm talking about, what's its really about, congrats 805 wow, pics please

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Now that's what I'm talking about, what's its really about, congrats 805 wow, pics please

Had her 5-30yards 4 times during archery season but just could not get it done. Bow hunting is hard,bow hunting with a 10year old is really hard lol

A7723E81-34F6-439E-AE4D-F93BEFC72322.jpeg

• Like 8

My son has amazed me twice.  Once in his deer and yesterday on a pig.  Saw them running at 100 yards so I asked him if he could shoot 275 and he just gave it the yep.  One shot drop on a big ol boar.  Also had my younger son along for the hunt along with some friends.  Great day!

15F357D6-0565-43CC-AFC9-76C032239865.jpeg

E7238093-A429-4927-BD68-EF5FE7EBB2B6.jpeg

• Like 12