My Rights As An American

Backpack stolen from truck

Wow that is crazy! I knew there would be offers from some great guys here to help out. I can't believe he returned it that's just crazy. I'd want to try to find the guy and buy him lunch for doing the right thing and bringing it back. Im blown away right now. Good luck on your hunt! 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

That's flippin cray cray bro.  Hunt that hobo down and give him a beat down....

Sounds like life has already beat him down.

• Like 10

Great story!  Good guy has stuff stolen, great members of CWT offer their stuff asking nothing in return, hobo finds his conscience, good guy gets his stuff back.  This is a great story on a great web site!  Brian, be sure to post some pics of those kids smiling behind a stink pig!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! We found 2 different herds this morning. We let our friend go after the first herd and she got one,  her first ever! We stayed behind to spot for them. Walked them right in! Our shots were 300 yards or more. Second herd snuck out while putting on a stalk. Just grabbed late lunch. Going back out to find more getting up for the evening. So dang tired after last night!

• Like 8

I am glad I can help.  You see I sent him a telepathic message to all the people in his head.  I said I was going to place a curse on all his personalities.   The curse would effectively give him an unyielding desire to work every time he has a taste of alcohol.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Wow that is crazy! I knew there would be offers from some great guys here to help out. I can't believe he returned it that's just crazy. I'd want to try to find the guy and buy him lunch for doing the right thing and bringing it back. Im blown away right now. Good luck on your hunt! 

This

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I agree Tim. I think we all have another axe to grind.

Somebody help that homeless guy out, a hand up or maybe a job?

• Like 2

The homeless guy must be on some really hard times, very humbling that he made the choice to return the items. Life can really kick you when your down. Makes you think twice about the actual homeless people on the corner asking for help, instead of the “beggers.” But I do agree that guy made a very hard choice to return the items, yes he made a bad decision, but guilty a conscience returned the items, and should be rewarded in some fashion .

• Like 5

I tried to look for him and waited outside for a while after I retrieved my stuff. I drove around looking for him. Had a pretty poor description but I am sure he was watching to clear his conscience. Could not find anyone that late at night hanging around. Was not looking for confrontation.

You have to understand, my brother was murdered years ago by two homeless men who beat him to death. It can be rough out there. Having this happen brought back a lot of interesting emotions.