Non-Typical Solutions

My First Southern Border Hunt Experience

Just a swag, 95% of the illegal garbage that used to be left in 35A east of the Huachucas stopped once our section of the wall went up.  Much of the old trash is still here but it’s fairly rare to see fresh illegal left-behinds.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Nobody else gives a $hit because its not happening to their state. Round up all that garbage and drop it in the middle of their sanctuary city and let them deal with it.

Trust me, I do. 

I used to love in Tucson and as a matter of fact still have family there. 

Ive hunted down there and with the draw odds would love to take my young son but with all the activity I ain’t gonna. 

I do care. 

Build the wall then clean up all the trash, if I could come I’d help. 

I had to try :) :)

Senator Dianne Feinstein <senator@feinstein.senate.gov>

9:28 AM (1 hour ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Thank you for sending me your electronic mail message. I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with me. 

Because of the volume of e-mail that is received by my office, we can only respond to email that includes a California postal address. Please resend the text of your e-mail message, including your postal address, and I will respond to you as soon as possible. 

Should you need additional information about the Congress, or my offices in Washington and California, please visit my homepage on the World Wide Web. The address is http://feinstein.senate.gov. 

Thank you again for contacting me, and I hope you will continue to do so in the future. 

Sincerely, 

Dianne Feinstein 
United States Senator