AntlerObsession

Live Trap- trying to remove a coyote in town.

Have had a coyote kill my chickens 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Anyone have a live trap or 2 they are willing to part with? 

1 hour ago, AntlerObsession said:

Have had a coyote kill my chickens 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Anyone have a live trap or 2 they are willing to part with? 

It's killing several chickens at a time? Have you seen it in your yard???

27 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

I'm not a trapper but I think you may not be able to trap in  the metro areas (or do firearms).  Anybody know for sure?  

Government has proven that the only punishable crime anymore is lying.  Obama set the precedence with the courts and FBI that everything is okay, except if you lie, then you get the full monte.

• Confused 1

Were do you live

If it’s a threat to life or safety you can plunk it with a 22  in the city limits just if the cops show up or a neighbor calls about a gun shot that would be your story and you just stick to it. You know it was coming at me in an aggressive manner and I feared for my safety or if you have kids their safety problem solved.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, n2horns said:

Government has proven that the only punishable crime anymore is lying.  Obama set the precedence with the courts and FBI that everything is okay, except if you lie, then you get the full monte.

Dafuq?

• Like 3

Sounds like a fox, killing more then one chicken at a time, I take it you've seen him.?

I saw him 2 nights ago actually take one of my chickens at 2:30am. Grabbed the .22 rifle but it was back into our pasture out of range when I got the barrel out a cracked window. I just don’t know when I’ll have another chance at him so wanted to trap him. 

• Like 2