Azooutdoors

Free Sorel Maverick Hunting size 16 Snow Boots

I’ll start by asking everyone to keep their comments about the size to yourself. Please don’t fill up the comment section with childish jokes. These are brand new never worn $300.00 Sorel Pac Boots. Ideal for hiking or riding a mule in the Rockies when the mercury is well below freezing. I’m giving these away to someone who hunts and will use them. Someone who has big feet. Text me. 602-510-3993

09AA9063-4E8B-46A8-A4E3-5D743185C623.jpeg

482FB380-3418-4725-A9E5-CAE248885215.jpeg

That's my size- I'll takem if they don't.

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Just saw this post again, I’m busy all weekend so I’ll bow out. Thanks for the kind offer.

Fibber! your just trying to be nice and give me the boots. Joseph, Dan would like the boots but if that does not work i will pick them up as soon as you return.. Would be nice to see if my fused toe will fit into a warm pair boots! Just bought 15w before last sugery and toe wont bend to go into tall boot so gotta go 16 it seems for anything over ankle. Thanks and super gracious offer you are puting out here. Mike

Have you skied Durango?  Adult joke uk uk uk.  Sorry you dont get to come on someone else's site and dicktate rules.  Especially to sell stinky boots.  They are probably not worth the price you want.  ⛷️

Edited by ThomC

Ok. I guess there’s a lot of people these will fit and will use them. I’ll go down the list on Tuesday when I return and contact those who wanted them. If I don’t contact you then the person in front of you took them. Thanks for the great responses. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Azooutdoors said:

Wow!  Free boots with free delivery?  I hope you’re joking. 

I meant if they get to me down in line, and was stating I was in Tucson today to meet you