Jazz

Elk draw website down

Interesting. Got our BP submitted for antelope without problems. Got my wife's elk app in without problems. Mine said there way an error at the end when I paid, but I have the app fee pending on my account. 

On 2/9/2019 at 3:17 PM, ctafoya said:

Interesting. Got our BP submitted for antelope without problems. Got my wife's elk app in without problems. Mine said there way an error at the end when I paid, but I have the app fee pending on my account. 

If your account wasn't charged, your app may not have gone in.  That said, I think you should wait until March and find out if it worked!  ;)

• Like 1

Az GF website is a “challenge”. I had to manuever through it 3x for me and 2 sons on top of new lic for each of us.  Ugh...

Online app process is worse now than it was last year. Just have us sign to the portal and apply through there like every other state. Why are we typing all of our address, social, date of birth, everything in that the G&F already has? Why am I agreeing that I have a license when they are the regulating agency holding my license, they already know I have one and populated the number on the sheet? Why do I have to click the 3 boxes agreeing that I know my sportsmans ID? I'm tired of clicking on cars, street lights and storefronts. Why do I have to enter my residency time?

Make us log into our account, select the hunts and pay for everything in one transaction, it's not that difficult. 

• Like 9

On 2/7/2019 at 2:32 PM, trphyhntr said:

i did 4b late archery. im tired of not hunting 

4B = Unit 9 in 2005

So in over 30 years of picking hunts I finally messed up and picked the wrong unit for first choice.  I got in a hurry I guess and picked a late archery bull hunt.  I kinda wished they didn't even have those at all.  Of course once its in you can't change it.  How hard would it be to be able to change your choice(s) before the deadline.  Its all electronic, so what gives?

8 hours ago, CouesFanatic said:

Online app process is worse now than it was last year. Just have us sign to the portal and apply through there like every other state. Why are we typing all of our address, social, date of birth, everything in that the G&F already has? Why am I agreeing that I have a license when they are the regulating agency holding my license, they already know I have one and populated the number on the sheet? Why do I have to click the 3 boxes agreeing that I know my sportsmans ID? I'm tired of clicking on cars, street lights and storefronts. Why do I have to enter my residency time?

Make us log into our account, select the hunts and pay for everything in one transaction, it's not that difficult. 

And there is no survey this yr to let them know they are going backwards. O well at least the draw is fast now days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heat said:

So in over 30 years of picking hunts I finally messed up and picked the wrong unit for first choice.  I got in a hurry I guess and picked a late archery bull hunt.  I kinda wished they didn't even have those at all.  Of course once its in you can't change it.  How hard would it be to be able to change your choice(s) before the deadline.  Its all electronic, so what gives?

I agree, you should be able to go in and edit your app until the deadline. At least you can buy point guard if needed.

• Like 3