Baboltin

Vortex rangefinder ranger 1500 new + Tipton rapid deluxe bore guide new *price reduced *

I have a vortex rangefinder for sale it’s the ranger 1500 and is brand new. I opened the box looked at it and set it in the safe. Only reason I never used it was I have a g7 rangefinder that I use. It comes with everything even the original box .

280.00 shipped to your front door. 

170FC386-CD9C-4B4F-9C7B-C170E577B65B.jpeg

AA1A9C9E-1566-4AC2-8677-8D51B7CBF019.jpeg

Also for sale a tipton rapid deluxe bore guide kit! Brand new never used, recieved one and already had one. 

30 dollars with free shipping. 

I also have a 2 100 pack of Otis cleaning patches. That are brand new I ordered two packs of them and tried to use two out of one pack and they didn’t work with the type of cleaning rod tip I use. So I have two packs one is brand new and the other is missing a couple. Will sell both of them for 10 bucks and include shipping. 

0B5A012E-ACDC-4359-B074-B77CBBF4B31B.jpeg

462EDE49-63D9-448A-9B16-949FA62AC39C.jpeg

Does anyone have any experience with these range finders? I'm going to buy a new one because mine it sucks!

I have the same one for sale and I ranged my deer last year with it at 1104yrds I've never had any issues with it just wanting the new leica 10x42 geovid 3000

8 minutes ago, Ernesto C said:

Does anyone have any experience with these range finders? I'm going to buy a new one because mine it sucks!

This one is brand new and I am selling it cheaper then online at least when I looked on amazon.