Non-Typical Solutions

Funny Wolf Story

That is fine anything to get the stupid public to realize that WE DONT NEED NO STINKIN WOLVES!  Little Red riding hood dont want NO STINKIN BIG BAD WOLVES.  SSS

:D😜😛

I almost hit two in the middle of the highway the other day about 1/2 mile out of Alpine.  Neither had collars.......buddy from there said I should have hit the gas pedal.  😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BOHNTR said:

I almost hit two in the middle of the highway the other day about 1/2 mile out of Alpine.  Neither had collars.......buddy from there said I should have hit the gas pedal.  😎

You know they were photoshopped right? :)

4 hours ago, roninflag said:

what we do not need are cattle on public land or wild horses. the wolves belong there . 

Get out of here with your common sense rationale 

Can we move the wolves south to eat the freaking burros north west of Phoenix?  How come if these were feral pigs, we could shoot every one we see due  the habitat damage they do,, but because they are feral burros, they are protected?  How F***-ed up is that?   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

How come if these were feral pigs, we could shoot every one we see due  the habitat damage they do,, but because they are feral burros, they are protected?

Wait... they are?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AZLance said:

Photoshopped...just like game and fish's science behind tag numbers...

That they even spent time giving this picture any credit is proof of how they come up with the science!!! I could see a wolf lover posting something like this but G$F?? Wait......sheeps clothing?

I agree that livestock and ferrel horses have no place on public land, but hybrid dogs have no place either. 

• Like 1