Sign in to follow this  
KBarter

Browning BAR in 300 WSM price guesstimate

Have a friend asking me to sell a Browning BAR in 300 WSM with the BOSS system for him. These aren't too popular around here and I am not finding any "sold" listings on GB.

-Blued with nice looking wood. 
-Condition is excellent, looks hardly used.

Just a ballpark figure to give him would help.

Thanks,
Kent

The BAR's are really a gun that is worth what someone is willing to pay.  They are worth around $800.00- $900.00 IMO, but it can be a gun that sits for sale for a while until the right buyer comes along.  This is just My Opinion.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

The BAR's are really a gun that is worth what someone is willing to pay.  They are worth around $800.00- $900.00 IMO, but it can be a gun that sits for sale for a while until the right buyer comes along.  This is just My Opinion.

Seems right. Thanks for the input.

ran $800 - 900 new, have a couple, really like them, combo of BOSS & semi action take most of recoil out, my daughters shot 300wm when they were 10 & 12, got the youngest a 300wsm for her HS graduation gift.  So if you are looking to get a wife or kid hunting this is a gun that will do anything they want and not kick the heck out of them.  Plus if they don't like hunting you get to keep the gun.

Found a few completed listing on Gunbroker, just not in 300 WSM. Used they have sold for $900-1140. He wants to get the low end of that. Will take a few more pics and create a listing this weekend.

It has the Boss that is also a brake.

Thanks for the input,

Kent