Sako300

Why is there so Many Swaro 15’s for sale?

I don’t know but I sure was happy to pick up a nearly brand new pair at a really nice price last year.

For coues hunting I still think 15’s are the gold standard. But it’s even better if you have a buddy with a spotter. That’s the best combo in my mind.

• Like 5

i have a really nice redhead spotter that's 45 power. its better than 15s  by 30 power and a lot cheaper so I'm sure it will make the 12s look like tascos

• Haha 2

I think the quality that  vortex is putting out these days  is crippling the Swarovski line. A lot of people are taking notice of vortex and quickly switching and finding more deer and bigger bucks.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Wow these one liners are great this morning. Funny $hit.....^^^^^^^^^

A lot of guys sell their glass because they buy at guide prices and sell for more than what they actually paid and then step up to next best thing and do it again. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Because it is absolutely positively the shortest route to deal with every lowballer and tire kicker on the site!

My favorite is the low ballers who end every offer with "CASH," as if that somehow makes the $1500-$1700 offer something you just can't pass up 

24 minutes ago, hmdOrr said:

My favorite is the low ballers who end every offer with "CASH," as if that somehow makes the $1500-$1700 offer something you just can't pass up 

Haha! Like your gonna take chickens or a fine milk cow but since you offered CASH MONEY! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Haha! Like your gonna take chickens or a fine milk cow but since you offered CASH MONEY! 

Lol, now that's some funny sh!t right there.

5 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

I think the quality that  vortex is putting out these days  is crippling the Swarovski line. A lot of people are taking notice of vortex and quickly switching and finding more deer and bigger bucks.

I see someone got you some real good weed for Christmas? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3