Sako300

Why is there so Many Swaro 15’s for sale?

Meopta hd m1 15x56’s are half the price, way better then Vortex and are extremely close to par with Swarovski, but Jay Scott doesn’t use them or speak of them.

6 minutes ago, Sako300 said:

Meopta hd m1 15x56’s are half the price, way better then Vortex and are extremely close to par with Swarovski, but Jay Scott doesn’t use them or speak of them.

Had a chance recently to compare Meopta 12X50's to Vortex Razors and Swaro EL's. Meopta's enough better than Vortex to spend the extra $200 for & Swaro's are better but at DOUBLE the $??  Nope not that much better.

1 minute ago, cjl2010 said:

Why would jay talk about anything but the best...

Take your vortex and go be poor somewhere else.

Classist Hater 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

I think the quality that  vortex is putting out these days  is crippling the Swarovski line. A lot of people are taking notice of vortex and quickly switching and finding more deer and bigger bucks.

b92.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

It seems that a lot of the 15X56s being sold are the older non-HD variety.  I think that trend is being driven partially because some people want the Swaro 12X50s and some want the 15X56HDs.  (Both of which are considered an upgrade from the non-HD 15X56s, according to some people.)

2 hours ago, Sako300 said:

If I ask him to mention them on his next podcast will you feel complete? 

I could never afford them. Had Doctors for 10+ years and now Minox for 15  + years Neither compared to Swaro's  or even Vortex as far as clearness. I have 10's for the neck and 15's in the pack. I allways found what anyone else could find. If You only glass 2-3 weeks a year ,not wort it to Me. If your a Guide or outfitter I would expect You to have the best.  Minox are not good the last 10 minutes of the day other than that they are fine, I have the older ones. I say get what you can afford. AS far as the Guru's, they are only going to talk about who sponsors them,Can't really blame em................BOB!

I would really challenge the assertion that Vortex Kaibab are clearer than Docter Nobilems. I own Docter’s and Swaro’s and honestly question whether there is $2k in difference in them.

• Like 1

What best fits your eyes is all that matters boys. Spend what you can afford. From my experience you get what you pay for. Goes for pretty much all hunting gear IMO 

I’ve never listened to or read anything that jay Scott has put out there (except when he used to post here) but why bash the guy cause he got successful doing what we all love? Talk about class envy.

• Like 3