Sako300

Why is there so Many Swaro 15’s for sale?

A few of my buddies all brought our glass together and compared them.   We compared vortex 15's to swaro 15 HD's.    There really was no comparison.   Then we compared razor HD's, swaro el's and a set of cheaper Nikons in 10X.    Again there was no comparison.   Swaro's were better for sure.    Are they worth the price difference?   Not for everyone.   If you want the best then Swaro's are the best I've looked through in regards to clarity.    If you are looking at price or weight then swaros aren't the glass for you.   

People are selling them because they "rented" them for the season and will buy another pair around August.   If a better model comes out then they will get the better model.   Happens every year.   

• Like 3

Personally I like Zeiss glass, which is what all my scopes are, but I do like my swaro's 

• Like 1

I'm guessing people sell them because they hold their value better than most and brand "x" is a hard pill to swallow when selling. 

• Like 2

All my 15x56 lenses were damaged over the past 12 seasons. The binos worked but I sent them in to get replaced. I had to pay unlike vortex, but they sent me a brand new pair back, not just new lenses. A whole new pair with a different serial number. I was pretty stoked about it. I paid for expedited service, I got them back in 7 business days 

Don't need to, your preference, btx found my buck a mile and a half away. Hate them things. Lol

1 hour ago, BBD21 said:

Vortex is just as good as swarovski. Change my mind 

I get what you’re saying but Swaros to my eyes are much better. I could find animals no problem with the vortex, best part about the sawros my eyes don’t get tired compared to the vortex. After 30 mins to a hour my eyes hurt using the Vortex. Eye strain? Maybe from my eyes adjusting so much from the vortex. I can spend hours behind the Swaros no prob at all. If it wasn’t for this I would be using vortex all day long.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vowell said:

I get what you’re saying but Swaros to my eyes are much better. I could find animals no problem with the vortex, best part about the sawros my eyes don’t get tired compared to the vortex. After 30 mins to a hour my eyes hurt using the Vortex. Eye strain? Maybe from my eyes adjusting so much from the vortex. I can spend hours behind the Swaros no prob at all. If it wasn’t for this I would be using vortex all day long.

Lol I was just playing devils advocate. I agree I just switched from razor 10x50 to EL 10x50 and it’s night and day difference in my opinion! 

• Like 2