FB67

ATN night vision scope $275

5 hours ago, 25-06 said:

My opinion that's pretty sh!tty. especially when the other guy is willing to drive 2 1/2 hours for it. 

I agree but thats a big risk you take when you don't offer a full price offer. But good on seller to do that for buyer. 

For me its sold with the first full price offer or when the seller agrees to a lower price. If they dont take my offer its on me only.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FB67 said:

For the record I sold it to the guy from Prescott for $250. 

Right on. I'm glad it worked out this way. Thanks for the update.

8 hours ago, 25-06 said:

My opinion that's pretty sh!tty. especially when the other guy is willing to drive 2 1/2 hours for it. 

I don’t think there was anything wrong with selling to Mr. Fernandez since the other guy offered less money. If it was a full price offer and asking him to hold it and the seller committed, that’s wrong. But since he offered less and someone else offers full price before a deal is made, it’s all good. Great deal!

Well I do. They were still working out details. And I'm done with this thread.

I think people should just mind their own and if they are not buying or asking question regarding the item shouldn't post on every classified thread. I said "I'll take it'" and PM'd the seller if it wasn't sold to the other person, that I would.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mfernaz said:

In the end the seller did what they wanted and are happy. I'm happy, everyone should be happy!!!

I'm happy man! Well i did just have some homemade shortbread cookies and a killer cup of coffee so it may be totally unrelated but bottom line HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. ;)

• Like 1