Sign in to follow this  
Elk Reaper

1986 Honda 250R

Looking to sell my quad. These are the old 2 strokes perfect for racing or the sand dunes. It has some aftermarket parts on it. Asking $2300 Possible partial trade for quality optics. (Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski) looking at any top end 10s, Ultravid or El 12, Swaro 15s, Leica 82mm Spotter

Located in Eagar

IMG_20161223_141437128_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161223_141425171_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161223_141447248_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

I remember the first time I hit the powerband on one of those.  I was 15 years old..  Sweet ride

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

5 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

I remember the first time I hit the powerband on one of those.  I was 15 years old..  Sweet ride

And the first time your foot slipped off the kick start and drilled you in the shin. And the first time you get your calf burned by the pipe 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If all of you that have commented have such fond memories of the 1986 you need to buy it so you can  relive them or if you have kids so they can keep the tradition going!!

19 minutes ago, bighit said:

If all of you that have commented have such fond memories of the 1986 you need to buy it so you can  relive them or if you have kids so they can keep the tradition going!!

If there was still sand drags in front of plaza las Glorias in rocky point for spring break like it was 1999 

Man I love those. I had one built up to a 310. Thing was a rocket.