Sign in to follow this  
Elk Reaper

1986 Honda 250R

On 2/12/2019 at 1:05 PM, trphyhntr said:

If there was still sand drags in front of plaza las Glorias in rocky point for spring break like it was 1999 

I remember the sand drags on Sandy Beach right in front of the Reef. Full blown dragsters, rails and quads hailing a$$ right next to you. You brought your beach chair and sat along the drag strip. The row of gringos on 1 side with high tide on the other as the barriers. Any one of those vehicles getting sideways would have killed multiple spectators....

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I remember the sand drags on Sandy Beach right in front of the Reef. Full blown dragsters, rails and quads hailing a$$ right next to you. You brought your beach chair and sat along the drag strip. The row of gringos on 1 side with high tide on the other as the barriers. Any one of those vehicles getting sideways would have killed multiple spectators....

I was there. eating Banshees in a shirt that said “show me your tits.” I was 14 

• Like 1

yea, the early 80’s to mid nineties when you camped 3-4 deep on Sandy Beach was the bomb. The amount of T&A, the locals selling breakfast burritos to cure the hangovers, the smell of race gas, riding wheelies down the road in the Malecon, Thrifty’s Ice Cream, doing beer bongs, eating dinner at El Capitan, trying to kick start your atc/quad in front of JJ’s and getting a presidential cheer when you actually did.....only memories now!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

yea, the early 80’s to mid nineties when you camped 3-4 deep on Sandy Beach was the bomb. The amount of T&A, the locals selling breakfast burritos to cure the hangovers, the smell of race gas, riding wheelies down the road in the Malecon, Thrifty’s Ice Cream, doing beer bongs, eating dinner at El Capitan, trying to kick start your atc/quad in front of JJ’s and getting a presidential cheer when you actually did.....only memories now!!!!!

dang that sounds like a blast.

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You can’t ride a quadzilla unless you got a mullet and smoke Marlboro reds. 

How do you hit the clutch while holding a can of Busch?

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

How do you hit the clutch while holding a can of Busch?

drinking and driving is illegal sir. but you could end up with a face full of bush at glamis 

• Haha 1