Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Bushnell Forge Binoculars suprisingly nice!

9 minutes ago, buckmaster21 said:

Man I have never seen any one on her with more problems  with other people than hoghunter. 

Yeah, it’s pretty juvenile. Some of these guys never left Jr High school with their little digs. Seriously, if you don’t like the author of a thread, hit the back button and move on.  Seems like a bunch of 30-50 year old teenage boys.....

• Like 2

Things always get a little testy when pro staff turns into full time regional sale manager/classifies posse member.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Man your also in the shitty eye club, sucks doesn't it.

I'm not on a club member, I am also the president.  Bwhahha

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Man your also in the shitty eye club, sucks doesn't it.

Yeah it does, I do my best with the money I have but even buying the best isn’t enough sometimes. It’s better than buying lesser quality though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Yeah it does, I do my best with the money I have but even buying the best isn’t enough sometimes. It’s better than buying lesser quality though.

I agree, these guys with good eyes don't know how good they have. I can be standing next to someone with 10s and can't see what there looking at with my 15s. But I still love being out there and getting lucky. Everyone don't take your eyes for granted 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brademan76 said:

How do you know their post isn't relevant or helpful if they're blocked?

Cuz i don't care at all what those who just seek attention have to say. Either talk about the topic or ignore it pretty simple. Few guys on here just really need attention i assume lacking it elsewhere. You and trphyhntr have came in with absolutely nothing to say good or bad just seek attention. Strange behavior and like a pack of dogs others start to jump in to get some. 

So do you have a pair of Bushnell Forge? Have you looked thru a pair or also just seeking attention?

4 hours ago, buckmaster21 said:

Man I have never seen any one on her with more problems  with other people than hoghunter. 

Asked about some binocs and all the attention seeking wolves came out of hiding. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

So do you have a pair of Bushnell Forge, have you looked thru a pair or also just seeking attention?

I'm just here to laugh at everyone getting so upset and being so uptight 🤣

17 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

I'm just here to laugh at everyone getting so upset and being so uptight 🤣

Ok fair enough.👍 Thanks for the honesty but please remember who took it sideways 1st to get the laughs/attention.