bojangles

trade waterfowl ammo

i've run into a slight surplus of 12 gauge waterfowl ammo, and a slight deficit of 20 gauge waterfowl ammo.  

I've got some kent fast steel #1 in 12, and a few older boxes of remington and federal waterfowl ammo, and i'd like to trade a couple of boxes of 12 for a couple of boxes of 20, looking for #1 or similar.

i'm in the payson area.  if you are local, or happen to be passing through, and would like 20 for 12 in a trade, let me know.

35 minutes ago, ThomC said:

I also have a lot of steel shells.  No 20's but will trade 12's for good hunting spots.  :D

We are planning to go to Missouri for a snow goose hunt😎

hope it it works out, lol.

4 minutes ago, bojangles said:

We are planning to go to Missouri for a snow goose hunt😎

hope it it works out, lol.

Good luck in Missouri!  You’re gonna shoot your 20 Guage for spring snows?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Good luck in Missouri!  You’re gonna shoot your 20 Guage for spring snows?  

My 11 year old son is.   He's having a hard time swinging my mossberg goose gun.  He's gonna hafta get a youth sized 20 so he can get on those birds, and not dislocate his shoulder.  lol.  

31 minutes ago, ThomC said:

That is on my bucket list.  Please let us know how it was when you get back.

will do.

1 hour ago, bojangles said:

My 11 year old son is.   He's having a hard time swinging my mossberg goose gun.  He's gonna hafta get a youth sized 20 so he can get on those birds, and not dislocate his shoulder.  lol.  

Got it!  Good call.  A 20gauge is more then capable of it, especially if they’re decoying decent.  It’s been a really tough year for snows as the long late spring last year made for a tough hatch.  Essentially no juvenile birds at all.  If you get a little weather or something you could still get some to decoy but expect some long shooting most likely if it’s adult birds. 

• Like 1