hoytembad

vortex 10x42 fury hd

i have a pair of 10x42 fury hd used them a few times going a different route looking for 900 obo motivated seller best way to get a hold of me is 4803401072

20190214_082611.jpg

20190214_082616.jpg

20190214_082708.jpg

20190214_082623.jpg

I have used these for two seasons and I like them. They range no problem out to about 800 yards on deer that are moving. Make sure you keep a backup battery with you ive had mine die on me without warning. For the money I dont think you can go wrong. I would have to say this is one of vortex best products. 

• Like 1

I have only looked thru a pair once but was quite impressed. I was at Outddorsman and looked across lake in ftn hills at someone and a dog and,it was almost like they had image stablizer in them because of extra weight. Ranger seemed to work great 

Tried them against Swaro's and they read the same plus they work great if your a right handed archer, not as easy with the Swaro's.

22 minutes ago, Jasper17 said:

Tried them against Swaro's and they read the same plus they work great if your a right handed archer, not as easy with the Swaro's.

That’s my thought too...my buddy has an older Leica pair and they’re great for him since he’s left-handed. Swaros seem to have same issue for a righty. I think my most common use of the rangefinder would be on a stalk with a quick one-handed look while holding my bow. 

Good deal here I can't believe these aren't gone at this price the cheapest I've seen these is $1100 bucks and they have a killer warranty, If I didn't own a set already they would be mine. Good luck with your sale

• Like 1