Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

ESPN fantasy Baseball

Having another Coues baseball league again.  Last year firstcoueswas80 won the league.  Have 3 spots open if anybody wants in.  10 team league.  $25 buy in. 1st pays $150 2nd $75 3rd $25

Thanks

1 hour ago, azcouesandelk said:

I want in 

You are in.  Going to set the league up at the end of the month. You can text your email 520-461-8507 when you get a chance.

55 minutes ago, hunthard said:

Is there inning limits and is holds a stat?

The innings limit is standard Roto.  Holds is not a stat.  runs, HR, RBI, SB, Avg, ERA, WHIP, SV, Ks, wins  

2 hours ago, My Rights As An American said:

As much as I love baseball how do you people find time in your lives to do this? 😀 I am very jealous of how much time you have!

I don't like anything but hunting, scouting, hiking, camping and baseball. I Hate the NBA, NFL and don't like to fish or golf.  10 min a day of fantasy baseball is all it takes. If in the hills I set my team up for several days and hope I don't have injuries. I have been a die hard Dodger fan for the last 35 years but was still chasing Coues for the first half of the last 2 word series. Also like UofA basketball, this years is a little hard to watch lol 

7 hours ago, Shawn said:

2 spots available. Little prediction I'll finish ahead of Casey this year

My prediction:

I'll use your money to pay my entry this year.

3 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

My prediction:

I'll use your money to pay my entry this year.

We can do a little $5 side bet on each of our weeks we play each other.  I don't do PayPal 😀 but could meet you at sportsman's warehouse to collect my 10 bucks or whatever it will be.     

So no on the side bet?  if you win I will drive the cash to you. I win just send it snail mail to me. 

3 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Nah, I've taken and will take enough money from you already.

Okay. You did come on strong at the end of the year and kick butt.  I think with your money this year I'm going to get something nice like memory cards, beer or something