Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Does anyone use “off brand” trail cams from Amazon?

My cousin bought me them as a surprise gift so I dont know exactly which ones they were but I think these are them 

Binrrio Trail Camera, 1080P 16MP Game Camera with 120°Wide Angle 65ft Detection, 850nm IR LEDs Motion Activated Night Vision IP65 Waterproof Wildlife Hunting Camera for Outdoor Nature & Home Security https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ML2YZTN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_UnDACbAF44717

• Like 1

I like the fact you can view and delete right on the camera.  Eliminates one step having to pull the card and use my card reader and phone to view the pics. 

Might need to buy a couple to try out. Very tempting!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

I like the fact you can view and delete right on the camera.  Eliminates one step having to pull the card and use my card reader and phone to view the pics. 

Might need to buy a couple to try out. Very tempting!

I mean if you get them and dont like them, I'll buy em from you. Cuz for what I do and what I use em for, they are worth every penny. Once I get lock boxes made I'm gonna put them out more but the only times I've put them on public land was when I was one weekend trips and was going to be back in there everyday to check em 

• Like 1

I've had pretty good luck with Campark cameras.